To All of our Valued Clients, Vendors and Partners:
In response to the rising concerns regarding the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak, we want to assure you and share with you the vigilant steps our Company is taking, to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff members, clients and trusted vendor partners.
Our goal is to maintain production capabilities as normal, to ensure that your current and ongoing projects are handled with as little impact as necessary.
For the time being, our production will continue uninterrupted; however, with the following important changes implemented to maintain safety, as our number one priority has been and will continue to be the safety of our staff:
- Our Offices will be closing early each day, to allow staff to return to their homes, limit their exposure, and avoid high-traffic times.
- Staff Members with younger children, or elderly relatives, or others that they are caring for, are being allowed to take extra time off to remain at home and care for those around them.
- Hours and shifts will be alternating, to limit the amount of staff in the offices at any one time, and easily allow staff necessary social distancing from others.
- All in-person meetings or visits to our offices have been cancelled. Only Breakaway Press staff are allowed in our building.
- Deliveries to our offices are being made “contact-free” – with all vendors advised to drop off packages outside the front door, before they are retrieved by one of our staff members.
- Deliveries using our own staff and vehicles will be postponed; instead, packages will be sent exclusively using FedEx or UPS.
What you need to know, if you receive a package from us:
We want you to be aware and feel comfortable knowing that every precaution has been taken should you receive a package from us. That is why, on every box delivered to you, you will notice a label stating that all material has been packaged in a clean environment. In addition to all items outlined above, the following steps are also being taken:
- All surfaces, including computer keyboards, phones, work areas, etc., are being cleaned regularly with disinfectant solution.
- Packing materials are handled with gloves, which are used for one project only, then discarded.
- All staff are regularly and continuously washing their hands, per CDC guidelines, before and after coming into contact with any material.
- No person outside of Breakaway staff is allowed to enter Breakaway Press premises, or come into contact with materials on our floor.
- No product is received or accepted unless it is originating from a trusted vendor and is first inspected outside.
This situation is being taken seriously by our team, as we know that the more we do collectively, the faster the situation faced by all will improve.
We believe in everyone doing their part to ensure their neighbor remains safe, and as such, Breakaway Press is committed to doing everything possible and within reason to help staff and our trusted clients.
The implementation of these measures, ensure Breakaway Press can continue to produce your orders and projects, while working to flatten the curve.
Should you have any concerns, questions or comments regarding a specific project, please feel free to reach out directly to your Breakaway Press representative, as we are available to field all calls and emails.
Thank you for your support and let us all join together to combat the spreading of this disease!
~ The Team at Breakaway Press